*FREE* Saracen trekker frameset with issues

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Now dont get too excited, it has issues.

Picked this up a while ago and the paint is rough, could do with new paint or used as a winter beater

you get............

Frame
Forks
Stem
Bars
XT Headset
Seatpin
Shitty saddle
recently purchased seat collar

temporary_zps582ffcb4.jpg

temporary_zps78b9d0ce.jpg

now for the bad bit........

The bottom bracket has stripped of most if not all of its thread :(

temporary_zps8435a3e1.jpg

This can be sorted using a framesaver bottom bracket like this one = http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Threadless-Bo ... 2a2d5c8cc1

Collection is from York............. near the racecourse

If it doesnt go.... I'll probably just bin the frame and hold onto the parts. :(

RBG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Saracen trekker frameset ... FREE TO GOOD HOME

ya cannee gi stuff away these days :LOL:

retrobikeguy":1cxdzu1z said:
ya cannee gi stuff away these days :LOL:

I know! Can't believe this hasn't been snapped up. IMO the threadless BB's are a good idea anyway so I certainly wouldn't be worried about the lack of threads in the BB.....especially since it's free!

I be here not there :cry:

if you decide to split. i'm intrested in the forks, stem and headset for my trekker build....mrs zetec works for tuffnells, so i can get it picked up :)

zetecmk2":3qzb2zhc said:
if you decide to split. i'm intrested in the forks, stem and headset for my trekker build....mrs zetec works for tuffnells, so i can get it picked up :)

I will certainly consider your offer.

would rather someone just came and collected this as a whole as packaging this up is gonna be a pain..... plus would be nice to see it getting ridden again, it is a lovely light frameset and if someone had the time to give it paint it would be a great bike again.
RBG

but look at my needy frame....it dreams about a front end every night and wakes up in tears every day.....i feel terrible
2013-07-02152913_zps40e354e9.jpg

Back