Kona Stinky Frame 17" or M

kev77

Dirt Disciple
Hi, due to a massive change in personal circumstances I am having to sell my unfinished project Kona

It is a Kona 2003 or could be 2004 medium or 17" frame

I have just had it powder coated satin black with custom sky blue kona decals, I have sky blue fox decals also but are not fitted.

I have replaced every bearing ( bag of old bearings included ) and bushes in the frame also, even had to have some of the parts especially made by a CNC company because they were proving hard to buy.

The rear shock is a Fox Vanilla R pro pedal with a Nukeproof spring fitted the shock has been inspected by my local spanner man at the LBS and there is nothing wrong with it, the spring is in excellent condition.

There is a new FSA headset fitted and also a new anodized gold seat clamp.

The frame has one tiny tiny dent on the downtube there are no cracks or fractures to any part of the alloy before it was powder coated. The frame is in mega condition and is very straight.

I have left the rocker plates untouched was unsure what colour to go with, they are scratched etc.

The bottom bracket is shimano and again no bearing play and has been cleaned by myself and inspected.

I have rebuilt the frame myself, and I am absolutely gutted to be have to be selling this as it has took a lot of time away understanding and researching the frame.

I am a roadie and XC racer at heart and this was going to be my winter fun ride.

The original Kona stem and bars are included, the forks are not.

I am going to be listing other parts very shortly as they too have to go.

Gutted is an understatement.

Anyway I am hoping for around £300.00 maybe a bit optimistic so let me know if it is.

Thanks Kev

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77678487@N04/

Back