Syncros 29.4mm seatpost and Mavic Sunset SUP 217 32 hole rim

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
Looking for the above doesn't have to be NOS but all things considered. Rim must have minimal wear. Will consider a set.
Also looking for a 31.8mm Top pull XTR front mech.

Why ?

Will :?

Re: Syncros 29.4mm seatpost and Mavic Sunset SUP 217 32 hole

I know these are rarer than poo from a rocking horse with hens teeth but help me guys. There must be one lurking in a box of parts in a man cave somewhere :facepalm:

Still looking at the moment but the trail is warming up. Don't hide it, its cruel, let your captive syncros go free, I tell ya, free :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RockiMtn":4qu154kz said:
if you know someone in the US that can help, or possibly ask seller if he'd be willing to ship to you:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/syncros-seatpos ... 1029218286

I'm hoping I got it covered but thanks for the link. :) It will probably be like Manitou crown/steerers nothing for weeks then suddenly ebay is stacked with them :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mavic Sunset 32h rim needed to complete the puzzle, NOS, a pair or one lightly used, mint. Why ? ;)

M-Power":1mhyon6d said:
Mavic Sunset 32h rim needed to complete the puzzle, NOS, a pair or one lightly used, mint. Why ? ;)

Still after the Sunset rims :)

This is like hunting big carp, a slow painful process. :facepalm:

Trying to finish a build this week before the wife gets back, sees the new bike, googles it, finds out "how much :shock: " and punishes me by her own spree.

Help a retro brother out !

I have a Syncros seatpost in excellent condition, 330mm, uncut, with 29.4. 125 EUR incl. tracked shipping. Not cheap but worth it. ;)

large_DSC01340.JPG

Rahbari":e0eapbl4 said:
I have a Syncros seatpost in excellent condition, 330mm, uncut, with 29.4. 125 EUR incl. tracked shipping. Not cheap but worth it. ;)

large_DSC01340.JPG

Strangely enough I have a mint 425mm one but don't want to cut it so yes, I will take it. PM me payment details please :)

Back