Sod off

legrandefromage":gv8egk5h said:
I spent £1100 on a Sony Vega tv in 1999 - for around £250 I could buy a 39" LCD flat screen from Tesco today. I dont see what the issue is. They are cheap in comparison to old TVs.

I wasn't being deadly serious, I did think the kid was a bit of a spoilt brat and a show off, I just thought it'd be a bit of fun to see what machine people would buy with 5 flat screen TV's worth of dosh :D

Alison

£1250 dont really buy much these days - a second hand Mondeo?

For what its worth there are at least six 'flatscreens' in my house.

legrandefromage":1vquw3ek said:
£1250 dont really buy much these days - a second hand Mondeo?

For what its worth there are at least six 'flatscreens' in my house.

My second hand Mondeo cost £2700.

Jeese 6 :shock: all mine have been donated over the years, never bought one yet.

Anyway it was the spoilt kid that bothered me. As said it's what works for you/anyone for me my most pricey purchase was my Denon stereo, crap to some but not to me.

As I said just a bit of fun and I would love to spend over £1000 on a bike.

Alison

Mmm my thoughts, I'd love the trike type since I saw one on what's his name, the TV presenter, right on environmentalist on a bike, struth old minds. But I'd like one, I don't think there is that much of a difference.

Alison

Apart from the fact I would I think people riding them look Daft, I like to get out of the saddle and Hanker down on the pedals too much.

If I wanta Sit in a chair and play bikes, I simply come on here....LOL.

raleighrider21":2jhuyln0 said:
I don't think people riding them look daft, I actually think they look ok, planning to build a recumbent trike over winter.....

Its only My opinion, Not everyones.

Good luck with the build.

Isaac_AG":5buzb34a said:
If you were to put the cost of 5 flat screens into your ultimate machine what would it be?

Alison

I have no idea how much money I would be getting,but would donate it to "Al" for his much longed for gender changing opp.

Latest posts

Back