Few bits for sale

g60go

Dirt Disciple
Got a few bits lying round,some I've had for 15/16yrs and the rest I've just recently taken from my new(old) bike! I've taken some pics but won't get to a laptop till tomorrow to post them up!
X-lite bars,called 535 straights,completely straight anodised purple,had these on my bike way back 96/7/8 and found them in a box recently. They are cut down to 540mm,still have the shims for the centre too to clamp them stem down onto them,anodising a bit faded on the uncovered parts where they were exposed to the sun! £10 plus post!

Club roost riser bars,they are called GS sport!!! Came off my new bike recently because I swapped them for some different ones,they are a silver metallic colour,never been cut down. Still have all original writing/stickers etc on! 6061 Alu! Say a tenner plus post!

Kore stem,1 1/8 clamp-on. 90mm centre to centre,polished Alu in colour,stickers etc all still intact, it's a high-ish rise angle one but quite short,just removed from my bike coz I wanted a longer less rise one! Other than that its a perfect stem for someone! I have a Cane Creek top cap I will throw in with it too! Tenner plus post!

American Classic Equipment 1 1/8 thread less headset, again,came off my bike recently,bought a king one I always wanted,bearings still feel ok,not brand-new smooth but I've been using it and it was fine! Polished Alu in colour with the ACE name engraved round the bearing cups,looks like a fairly well made piece of kit,say £12.50 plus post?

XT 737 levers,these were on my old trek in 96/7, been in a box for years,the xt shifter is still attached to the left one but missing from the right side,ideally only the levers are any good,still perfectly usable,shifters only really any good for bits! Anodised red fine adjusters in levers,£10 if they are any use to anyone???

Will get some pics up tomorrow!

Pics uploaded as promised! Not the best quality,blame iphone for that!! If u need better pics i can take some with my spare sony ericsson!

I will take the plunge on the headset. Assuming you have the fork bearing race. Drop me a pm with your payment details.

Cheers

ishaw":34wspzzl said:
I will take the plunge on the headset. Assuming you have the fork bearing race. Drop me a pm with your payment details.

Cheers

Yeah the fork bearing race is there mate,it's all cable tied together.......to avoid any bits getting lost! Pm u now!

Any offers on the last few bits? I have no use for them and can't be bothered storing them,don't really want to throw them!

Latest posts

Back