BoTM September 2013 - Nominations if you please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking this month already, maybe we'll limit it in future months. Saves someone entering their Apollo Kraken at the 11th hour to 'make up the numbers'.

Someone let me know when we have 15 :)

As the quality and level of builds is so high , I'd like you to consider my bike.

I did try and get a shot of the other side to show the attention to detail , but the stick kept snapping :?

Let me know if this has just snuck in under the 15 .

Attachments

• old rusty bike.jpg
    old rusty bike.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 1,682
Mr Universe":2cattzin said:
As the quality and level of builds is so high , I'd like you to consider my bike.

I did try and get a shot of the other side to show the attention to detail , but the stick kept snapping :?

Have you got a build thread?

kingoffootball":1898gd4f said:
Mr Universe":1898gd4f said:

Have you got a build thread?

Where that's concerned, wouldn't a time-lapse "destruction" video be more entertaining?

Mr Universe":2sfyth2x said:

Let me know if this has just snuck in under the 15.

file.php

I REALLY like what you've done with that. However I'd like to see the other set of stem/bar combo and fork you have there on the bike. I think it would really put it over the top as BOTM! ;)

Mr Universe":3ld0qeeq said:

I just love rustwalls :LOL:

The Ritchey for sheer beauty. The lotus, just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back