MacRetro Trading Post

old_coyote_pedaller":kr5g0a9u said:
kaiser":kr5g0a9u said:

How old would that frame be? When I was a teenager in Leven, I'm sure a guy who raced bikes and was a few years older than me, had a Bilsland frame. And that would be around 45 years ago.

that's quite an interesting old frame, my guess would be 70s and then some judging by the rake on the forks and the light hanger. we used to hang around bislands shop a bit in the 80s. we'd compete in road races across the road in glasgow green, then go to the bakers and buy cakes and probably to his annoyance stand in his shop eating cakes and staring at rab millars polka dot skin suit from the 84 tdf

i'm pretty sure that he didn't sell frames at that time, he used to have concordes and daccordi's in stock

nice axe btw

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have 2 front wheels that I don't seem to need - a Mavic XC 717 Disc on a Hope XC Hub (standard 6 bolt) and a DT SWISS 420 on a Specialized Stout Hub. The Hope bearings seem ok but I have a spare set that I have never fitted. The Stout includes it's over sized Skewer and there is also a spare Stout hub available.

looking for

seatpost 31.6 dia, 365mm min length in black

M735 rear mech and front mech (31.8mm)

M737 rear mech and front mech (34.9mm)

let me know if you have any of above for sale pls ..ta

Anyone got 2 vbrake boss bolts they don't need - they're for xt737 brakes and had a thin shoulder which I'm not sure the later ones had....

Back