considering getting one of these?

lumos2000":19c889bu said:

i dont have the time to build one at the minute with college + work placement + my other builds, just dont have the time to do that.

looks like im going for it next week, i dont care if it has gas pipe for a frame honestly. its only got to get me to and from the gfs wich im sure itll be capable of easily, if it breaks, sod it, repair it with more cheap tat ive got lying around.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That thing has BSO written all over it. If you're happy stripping and rebuilding it as soon as you get it home then I guess it would be okay but if it were me I'd be looking for something of a much higher quality (or just of quality) second-hand.

first insurance payment for my moped is coming out on friday so will have to wait until next week to see what my finances are like and will see what i get then, id rebuild it anyway,make sure everythings as it should be/change the tyres+pedals+brake pads

Single speed really hammers your knees. Keep that in mind if you plan on being able to climb stairs in a few years time.

Back