Klein Pinnacle 89-90 in the US - Lower Price !!!

sq_root_of_2

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey I am trying to sell this for an old friend of mine. Anyone want it?

It is located at his house in Vermont at the moment. It won't be able to be shipped until the week of the 23rd September.

I have it on ebay for $750 US Now reduced to $420 US.

See more photos: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 447wt_1248

He will entertain offers...so make an offer!

Didn't one of these handlebar stem combinations just sell for $700 or $800? Just think you can have a whole bike for less than that. :)

I might be able to convince him to sell it in bits it if it doesn't sell in a while. He will have to get it to a bike shop or ship it to me and I will take it apart or something like that. So that might take some time and be more of a hassle.

It really needs to go, the guy is too old to ride it, he can't even lift it out of his basement....seriously.

Shipping to Europe would be $125.00 US.

$75 shipping within the US.

Attachments

• floyd04.jpg
    floyd04.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 639
  • floyd12.jpg
    floyd12.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 639
  • floyd29.jpg
    floyd29.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 639
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Klein Pinnacle 89-90 in the US

Did most early (Mountain) Klein get specced with Ritchey Logic forks? Save me some heartache if they did!

i owned 2 Pinnacle bitd. both came with klein stamped forks made by spinner.

Nice buy that, black XT hubs, rings and front brake, 986 rear brake as original spec, Spinners were original so forks have been changed at some point, paint looks pretty good too.

Latest posts

Back