Any interest in my WTB Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbukdbuk

Retro Newbie
I'm toying with the idea of selling my WTB Phoenix.

Probably something like a 16" frame (a bit too small for me really). It's not full on retro original spec. It's been professionally resprayed (stove enameled), by Argos Cycles. Original decals applied (supplied by WTB), and lacquered over. Richie rims on WTB grease guard hubs (140mm rear). WTB grease guard headset, Profile stem, Race Face seatpost, Avid Ultimate V brakes. Kooka cranks. Very nice overall condition.

Don't have pictures available to post right now but I can add some soon if anyone is interested. Like I said, just toying with the idea at the moment as I really don't make much use of it but I do really like it.

Make me a silly offer and I could be tempted though ;-)

FYI - I'm based in Hertfordshire - UK.

Hi and welcome,

You need to put a firm price on this to be in this section as per the rules, thought I would just let you know, or best still perhaps put it in the whats it worth section if your not sure. A mod will lock this if you don't add a price :)

Good Luck with sale!

Cheers, Ash.

Ah ok, pardon my ignorance of the rules. I'll see about putting something in the "what's it worth" section.

Thanks.

When you have a price will unlock the thread. Suspect your PM inbox is schmoking hot by now anyhow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back