Forks, SDG I-Beam, Grips XTR Brakes Deore LX Levers & Karma

Liam1611

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've been accumulating parts again that are surplus to requirements and are up for sale.

So first off I have a nice pair of Suntour Raidon Air Forks. Forks now SOLD

With 120mm of Travel, very Clean & Tidy with Rebound control and Lock Out.

Quick Release/Post Mount, Stanchions are in immaculate condition with no wear whatsoever. Some very slight marks on the lowers and some slight cable rub on the fork crown, but other than that these are in superb condition.

Steerer tube is 182mm in length, come with Crown Race and Star Nut already fitted.

Looking for £65 delivered to your door. Price drop now £60 deliveredForks now SOLD

A very nice set of cheap Air Forks which have seen little use.

Next up we have an SDG I-Beam Bel Air SL Carbon Saddle in Tan. Saddle now sold to suburbanreuben

No rips or tears and the Leather is in very good condition.

Looking for £15 delivered to your door, selling as my arse does not like this saddle. Very lightweight and sturdy but just doesn't fit. Saddle now SOLD

Next up we have an SDG I-Beam Seat post. Size 31.6mm, Post length is 240mm.

Clean and tidy with a few marks on the seat post, but overall in good condition.

Looking for £15 delivered to your door. Price drop now £10 delivered.

Next up we have 2 sets of Shimano XTR BR-M970 Brakes, with Noodles, Rubber Boots and Brake Shoes. Now SOLD.

Brake Pads are not included.

Looking for £85 delivered to your door. Now SOLD.

Next up we have another pair of XTR BR-M960 Brakes.

Unfortunately they are faulty as one of the springs has come off the mounting and is no longer with the brake.

So selling as Spares/Repair, and come with brake shoes and pads.

Looking for £20 delivered to your door. Price drop now £15 delivered.

Next up we have a pair of Deore LX BL-M571 Servo Wave Levers. Now SOLD to Moog

Some marks but works as expected.

Looking for £15 delivered to your door. Price drop now £10 delivered. Now SOLD to Moog

Next up we have some Lizard Skins Peaty Grips in Graphite with Gold & Red Lockrings. Peaty grips now SOLD

Grips are slightly worn on one side, but overall in good clean condition. The Gold Lock Rings and Plastic Bar Ends are New & Unused as I simply changed the colour of my grips from Graphite to Blue. The 2 Red Lock Rings are marked.

Looking for £10 delivered to your door.Peaty grips now SOLD

Now that we've got the For Sale Stuff over and done with it's now Karma Time, because everyone likes FREE Stuff. Although there are some Terms & Conditions.

First up we have a Brand New Pair of RaceFace Diabolus Grips with Used Silver Lockrings. Now Karma'd to Kev77

Collected for Free, see Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page.

Next up we have a 12 Litre Crane Backpack and takes a 3 Litre Bladder. Plenty of pockets to store your stuff, with chest and waist straps. Now Karma'd to Kev77

One of the Zips doesn't work, but an ideal pack for Free.

Collected for Free. See T&C's.

Next up we have a 6 Litre Backpack which can take a 2 Litre Bladder. Now Karma'd to Bulldog

Small and lightweight and a good pack for out and about for a few hours.

Collected for Free. See T&C's.

Next up we have a Kalin 26.8mm Raw Aluminium Seat Post.

Uncut and marked, Free collection see T&C's.

Last but by no means least GT Stem. Now Karma'd to elPedro666

Free to collect see T&C's.

Terms and conditions for all Karma items.

As I am one of a small number of riders in the South East Manchester area, we are continually looking for other riders, so if you need/want any of the Karma parts I've got available, live in South East Manchester, up for a ride most weekends then send me a PM and we can arrange a meet, trek round for a couple of hours or so and get some FREE Stuff to boot.

All items for Sale included P&P, payment to be made by Paypal or Cash on Collection.

Any questions please PM me.

Kind Regards

Liam

Re: Forks, SDG I-Beam, Grips XTR Brakes Deore LX Levers & Ka

Sent you a message very early am over on BR fella

Hi, I'll take the saddle and the lizard skin grips, if you still have them?

I'm sorry to say the Peaty Grips and Saddle have now been sold hopper22, Raceface Grips and Crane Backpack have been karma'd to Kev77 as he was up far too early (I mean who gets up and checks BikeRadar at 7am in the morning) and bagged them. Bulldog the Red Backpack is still yours if you want it.

All other bits and pieces are still For Sale/Karma and will contact everybody who has Karma'd any of my stuff very soon to arrange some rides over the next few weeks. Lets hope it stops raining soon.

Kind Regards

Liam

Saddle & Peaty Grips have now been posted and are on their way.

Kind Regards

Liam

Hi Liam, I'm over in Stockport and always up for a ride, how do you communicate/organise - good old fashioned phone calls? :) Thread on here in the NW section might be a good way to get the word out?

Also keen on one of the backpacks (my lady is demanding independence!) and possibly the GT stem; is it a 22.2mm quill?

Hope to catch up soon,
Pete

Hi Pete,

Both Backpacks have already been Karma'd to Bulldog and Kev77, however your more than welcome to the GT Stem which is 22.2. Perhaps we could arrange a trek around Roman Lakes in the near future as we seem to visit the area fairly often, have a ride round then drop back into Roman Lakes for a brew before heading home. Will keep you updated as and when we've put some plans together (Weather dependant). As for communication, Facebook if you're a user look up Northern Cog, or text message.

Kind Regards

Liam

Shimano XTR BR-M970 Brakes have now been SOLD.

Kind Regards

Liam

Price drop on the above items which are still for sale. The parts will remain for Sale until Sunday, anything that hasn't been sold by then will be listed on eBay.

Kind Regards

Liam

Back