leaving feedback.

videojetman

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
i have had a few transactions recently on here.
i always make a point of leaving feedback and informing the buyer / seller.
so should i be asking for feedback ?
it really is just common courtesy to leave feedback.

videojetman":2dwr4y8l said:

I have bought a few items over the last few months on here, I try to leave feedback so as to allow other members to see who the good guys are. I don't always get feedback for me as a buyer though.

In recent months Ive just about given up on "Feedback" as most of my purchases Ive made
have received NO feedback even though I'd left the seller feedback, Ive even been 'asked'
to leave feedback (which I did) and in return receive nothing back. Some of the worst culprits
have been long established site members.

:x

RobMac":7u0i7d6m said:
In recent months Ive just about given up on "Feedback" as most of my purchases Ive made
have received NO feedback even though I'd left the seller feedback, Ive even been 'asked'
to leave feedback (which I did) and in return receive nothing back. Some of the worst culprits

Name and shame them :)

widowmaker":xhcmkbls said:
RobMac":xhcmkbls said:

Name and shame them :)

You'd be shocked If I did :?

I've always wondered about my situation. I've given away the odd thing or two, when I've bought/sold stuff I always leave feedback, but when the item is karma it's nice to receive it but don't know if there is anything I can write back but always feel I'm letting someone down :(

Alison

Does anyone ever read it? All of it?
What's the point of clooging up the feedback threads with "excellent buyer, pays promptly"?
After 5 pages of this crap you're going to miss the "took 5 months to post my Sharkfin", which is far more relevant.
I don't leave it; I don't expect it either.
You either have a good feeling about someone or you don't. The only transactions I've been less than happy with have been with long standing members with good feedback...

suburbanreuben":30c3ew0l said:
What's the point of clooging up the feedback threads with "excellent buyer, pays promptly"?
After 5 pages of this crap you're going to miss the "took 5 months to post my Sharkfin", which is far more relevant.
You either have a good feeling about someone or you don't. The only transactions I've been less than happy with have been with long standing members with good feedback...

If I am spending a fair amount with people I check their feedback it gives you a feel for the seller/buyer, if a member chooses not to read it all then that's their choice. And I leave feedback also as a way of saying publically that a person is 'Solid Gold' :D

And did you leave negative feedback about these less than happy transactions ?

videojetman":2ccqnrk2 said:

I allways leave it, don't allways get it and allways send polite reminders - I appreciate that some folk are busy and forget / have other things to first etc :D

RobMac":2ccqnrk2 said:

Some of my worst dealings on here have been from long established site members ...

WD :D

widowmaker":28me8cpz said:
suburbanreuben":28me8cpz said:

If I am spending a fair amount with people I check their feedback it gives you a feel for the seller/buyer, if a member chooses not to read it all then that's their choice. And I leave feedback also as a way of saying publically that a person is 'Solid Gold' :D

And did you leave negative feedback about these less than happy transactions ?
Nope. There wouldn't have been any point.

Back