Pace RC200 F3 (mods please move to what its worth, sorry)

Pacemaker

Retro Newbie
Having a bit of a clearout at home and found my old Pace RC200 in the shed, whilst it will need a damn good service and no doubt some new bits to get it back to "excellent" it's certainly all still there, and hasn't been used for a good 12 years or so.
Be grateful for some input as to it's guide value and assuming its around what I would hope I will clean it up and put it up for sale.
The frame is in good condition, still shiines, never polished or refinished, obviously some wear and tear but no cracks or serious damage (always had 17" type bikes so assume its this size).
Groupset is LX/STX mix
Xlite Bar ends (Blue Grey) and Control Tech Ahead Stem
V Brakes, Red Renthaul handlebars
I stress it will need a good service and more than likely a bottom bracket etc but otherwise certainly all there.
In view of the need for work I would rather sell it as "Sought after frame with retro parts", than a working bike but won't need much to get it back on the trail.

Please let me know if you would be specifically interested in buying too.

Re: Pace RC200 F3 (mods please move to what its worth, sorry

Hi Retro Guru
Thanks for reply, I appreciate should of posted in "what its worth", just trying at this stage to guage interest and guide price, but assuming people are interested will put up for sale over coming days.

I am interested in the frame for sure, and bits perhaps, as I am trying to find a frame to go with my RC35's on my old Kona! Let me know if it is for sale.

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Rob

I have tried to reply to you pm but is still showing in my outbox, so i am not sure if you would of got it or not.

I've done nothing since my original post, so yes the bike would be for sale if you would like it, open to discussions but was originally thinking as it is for the entire bike something in the region of £300-£400 (hence trying to get some ideas) but let me know your thoughts.

Back