Reynolds 753 Frame. For sale.

V.Sith

Dirt Disciple
I Have reluctantly decided to split my Reynolds 753.
I will sell the frame, headset ,forks and seat pin together.
The frame was built for me in 1992 by Paul Riley of Preston and is therefore a 'Cobra', stamped under bb No. 170. I had it resprayed in about 2000, hence the different transfers (I was trying to copy the Banesto team bike at the time). I had full carbon Mizuno forks with a 1" carbon steerer fitted also, which in my opinion actually improves the ride.
It is a 50cm seat tube c-t and 52cm top tube c-c.
The dropouts are campagnolo, the lugs and the bottom bracket shell are Cinelli (english thread).
753 was the best steel tubing of it's day and this frame can still deliver a quality ride. It's light, strong and responsive and I hope someone who appreciates this will buy it.
There are some scuffs and scratches which is only to be expected on a used frame but there are no dents and dings. The frame is in very good condition.
I am looking for £300o.n.o.

Cool - I'm interested in buying it. Just wanted to confirm a couple of things first:

1. I assume that because you've fitted the Mizuno forks that it fits 700cc? Also, you mentioned that you'll be selling frame alone - does that mean you won't be selling it with forks?

2. What is the condition of the bottom bracket? Will it need to be replaced?

3. Where are you located? Are you able to ship the frame, or is it pickup only?

Thanks!
Naomi

Hi Naomi,
Yes it does fit 700c wheels and the forks are included. Sorry but I have sold the bottom bracket separately.
I am located in the northwest and yes it is pick up only.
Thanks.

Back