New here, need help...

This really is a super speedy build!!

Did you get the seat issue sorted?

Richard

Sure did, bit of a pain and took 3 hands but got there in the end.

Need to get the bar tape changed tomorrow then sort the back breaks. Think I annoyed the sticker guy asking him to just do the down tube stickers as I didn't get a reply. I'm gonna get in touch with him again now.

sAKRlLT.jpg

Like the orange - you've not messed about getting this done have you!

I'd level the seat off, you'll find riding it as it is to be painful! Any particular reason you've swapped the driveside over to the left?

FINNEY1973":2sn4vu7z said:

I'd level the seat off, you'll find riding it as it is to be painful! Any particular reason you've swapped the driveside over to the left?
Yep, not going to get very far like that :LOL:

Old Ned":2pa2fb75 said:
FINNEY1973":2pa2fb75 said:

Yep, not going to get very far like that :LOL:

Bit confused actually - picture posted at 9.02 last night has the driveside as it should be...

FINNEY1973":vug59yd0 said:

Thanks, it looks very summery although we are into winter now.

It isn't on the left side, the picture was inverted for the comparison pick. You can see on the photo above its actually on the right. I'll get the seat adjusted and the rest of the bike sorted tonight I hope then back to riding tomorrow.

ah I see what you've done.

Does look summery - good thing about powdercoating is that it's very resilient so you can more than likely use it through winter without ruining the paint.

You've done a solid job on that, enjoy doing it?

FINNEY1973":32o09gpq said:
ah I see what you've done.

Does look summery - good thing about powdercoating is that it's very resilient so you can more than likely use it through winter without ruining the paint.

You've done a solid job on that, enjoy doing it?

Yea, I have plenty of paint left too so I'll be alright for touch ups.

Yea it's been good, I don't think I knew how much effort people put in to change things about and do a decent sprayjob. If I see any old road bikes at a market or something I'd be extremely tempted to buy it to do up. You guys that do this kinda thing often must have a lot of patience.

Back