de rosa nuovo classico

That there Sir is one beautiful bike.

So pleased the piggy bank is nearly empty and this is too big , JUST..

Very best of luck with the sale. :)

So what happened with this (beautiful) bike? Did it sell? Was it withdrawn? Can I afford it?
Also, I'm sure this is a boring one covered elsewhere: What's SLX? What years are we talking? Is it a true steel frame?

SLX is a type of steel Colombus tubing and came after SL. It is a true steel frame and the tubing came in use about 1985 or so, but I'm sure someone will put me right on this.
Many professional steel frames were made from SLX, so you've got no worries about the tube quality or heritage.
As for the De Rosa, I guess it's early 90's, but that's a top of the head wild guestimate. If you get my drift.

Can you afford it.......well that's down to you. It's a nice bike at a fair price.

You can get a gauge by following this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151127797392? ... 1423.l2649

Not the same bike but a De Rosa with a miss match of parts. If it goes for more than €950 then the one on this thread is a good deal.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back