Early 1990's Daccordi Columbus Cromor Frame and Forks

mozza66

Retro Newbie
Hi All

I'm selling one of my Daccordi framesets and forks. It's a 53cm Columbus Cromor frame with recently restored and professionally rechromed Daccordi forks. Neon(ish) blue pearl and white.

IMG_0754-M.jpg

I've owned two Daccordi's since new (bought from MacDonalds in Edinburgh) and early this year decided to restore both of them. Don't have the time and money to do both justice so I'm selling the blue one. It's in pretty decent condition but the chainstay chrome needs redone, plus it has a few paint chips, one on the lhs of the downtube specifically. I could also throw a set of new Daccordi reproduction Decals into the mix if I get the asking price.

You can see more pics here :

Daccordi Restoration

The fork rechrome cost me just under £100 so looking for approx £225 for the frame and forks.

I'm in Falkirk if anybody wants to see it, just drop me a message if you have any queries. And for the lack of any doubt it's just the frame and forks, no other components.

I'll probably post similar vintage Campag components as and when the restoration of the other Daccordi proceeds. Original 1990 Scott DH Aero bars anyone :)

Cheers

Craig

No interest so far.

Help me out guys, is it just an undesireable frameset or is the price too high. No idea how much they'd be going for these days but thought the price was reasonable considering the newly chromed forks and the complete new decal set.

Hi

I've had a couple of PM queries so just to be upfront :

I've owned it since new and it's never been re-welded, stripped or re-sprayed before.

The headset is not included.

The decals are good quality full colour reproductions, not just simple cut vinyl.

Not sure if the dropouts are Campagnolo or not, they're not stamped as such so can only assume their not.

The 53cm measurement given is the seat tube measurement, it's stamped on the underside of the bottom bracket.

The top tube length is 54 cm centre to centre

It is a 27.2 mm seatpost.

I've taken some photos of the rechromed forks and you can see them on pages 9 and 10 of the link below.

http://mozza666.smugmug.com/Other/Dacco ... 605_pwVSLK

Hope that helps.

Craig

Back