Cheeky offers considered. No offence taken.

my ranger cost me twenty pounds with little original gruppo on it. It's taken aother ton to get it back into near original shape. So I gotta bike for twenty squid threw some money at it and now I'm happy, not to mention the snapped and stuck chain tensioning screw in the rear dropout which I had to file down, but heyho you can't have everything. Still a complete blast to ride and worth every penny.
just ride it anyways.... pigshit and truffles mate pigshit and truffles

I do ride it, still pissed of at him and would advise anyone not to deal with him. He won't even respond to anything I have said... Idiot!

It turned out that the Kili had a duff bottom bracket thread so I let it go as a freebie along with the bike stand.
Not sure if it is going to be built up as a runner or whether it'll hang in a garage for years again like it did with me....

Fossala - please take a few minutes to read the rules and guidance. There is a feedback forum for leaving feedback on deals, the sale thread is not the place. We also have a dispute procedure in place to try and resolve any issues. However don't bother with that, no action will be taken for a bent dropout adjuster screw.

Back