Rossin SL Full Late 70's Campagnolo Super Record

this for me, is the definition of a retro road bike....actually, just a ROAD bike, never mind the retro bit!! absolutely gorgeous, well balanced, sleek and expensive looking. i couldn't bear to sell it if i was you, darren!!

craig

rusty bodie":1jpe1kqo said:
this for me, is the definition of a retro road bike....actually, just a ROAD bike, never mind the retro bit!! absolutely gorgeous, well balanced, sleek and expensive looking. i couldn't bear to sell it if i was you, darren!!

craig

Thanks Craig, Oh God Im wobbling again! Im taking it back to my Mums this week along with the KAS bike, out of sight might help my situation, under a bit of pressure at home, not financially I might add!!
DD

lewisfoto":350uz6pf said:
Personally I would rather have the Rossin than the Bottecchia. But that is just my two bits.

I'm inclined to agree with you there...but the Bottecchia was my race bike from 1992 to 1994 so there is a personal connection hence the restoration. I've got Brian Rourke in Stoke to build my forks when Im ready to part with nearly £400 eek! It's the chrome that's puts up the price. Funny the Rossin SR kit seems to work better than my old Chorus/C record on the Bottecchia.

Back