Plenty of bits for sale

Will get pictures of the mechs for you guys tomorrow. In the meantime here are the pics of the Radius kit for Ben:

£32 posted.

Incidentally with a flick of the switch the levers are indexed for 6 speed and 7 speed or friction. Suntour was so cool :cool:

daccordimark":np911sk3 said:
Hi Tel,
Do you have pics of:
Suntour Cyclone Braze - £12 (2 of these)
Cheers,
Mark.

Here you go. I thought they were both perfect but actually one has a small nick at the front of the cage and the limit screws are in naff condition. £15 posted for the good one, £13 posted for the not so good one.

hernehill69":2k14sn6l said:
Do you still have the braze on Record front mech? If so can I have a pic please.
Dave

Here you go. Apart from the cable screw which needs replacing with something sleeker it's in pretty good condition, although not perfect.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ok. When will you know about the NRfront mech? Don't mean to hassle but really need to get these bits for the weekend to go on a frame I got coming. Although I really want the NR to match the rest I could take the chorus in the short term if its still available and wait to see if the NR comes on then take that later, at least that way I can get the build done at the weekend if you can post tomorrow? And I'll have the seat post but would need to know if this can be done in time? As I say, I don't want to seem pushy but I have a bit of time pressure on this one. If you can do it then send me details of price plus postage and payment methods please. Ta. Pete

I'll take the NR front mech please.
I'll send a pm with my details but I'm not sure what else to do as this is the first item I've bought on here...
Dave

That answers that one then. Can you sell me the Chorus braze on and the seat post if we can sort it in time? I can call you in the shop tomorrow if it helps or just PP the cash if you tell me how much with postage?
Pete

Back