Work bikes

I had a Wheeler Trekking bike a while back, but sold it. It said wheeler on everything! Looked like a 90's mountain bike, but had 700 wheels. Wish I still had it, even though it was an AWFUL algae green color with blue pearl.

My winter work bike , cos plastic don't rust ...
but for better weather ...

and fun riding home across SDW it has to be ...

Attachments

• trek.jpg
    trek.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,231
  • peril2.jpg
    peril2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,231
  • harvest2.jpg
    harvest2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,232
My newest work bike. Threw a rack on it yesterday evening, and road it home today. Some idiot ripped our outside A/C units apart for the copper, and then LEFT IT!!!? So no A/C and temps in the 90's spells misery all day if I ride there. RIding home is good enough for me, until the temps start to let up a bit. It was 100* in the stock room today, and the store was not much cooler. One window unit was trying to cool an entire auto parts store, UGGGH! This thing rides like a brand new bike, which it is, essentially.

I usually hate blacked out rides, but this one has got plenty of style to make up for it. The only thing I would really change is the brake levers, since they're plastic and cheesy feeling for LX level. The shifters piggyback on the levers, so I would have to try to find some XT units I guess? I just sold my bike with XT shifters on it too, dammit.

Santefefive_zpsba0c26ae.jpg

The paint is crazy kool!!

Santafethree_zpsa6bb53c5.jpg

Instead of my Salsa i use to ride my Adept to work because it is visible from the office. It is a shame not to use these bikes every day. They are such a great experience to ride. I hate thief's and i love my KLEIN:

jotun_de":16jyb9cn said:
Instead of my Salsa i use to ride my Adept to work because it is visible from the office. It is a shame not to use these bikes every day. They are such a great experience to ride. I hate thief's and i love my KLEIN:

Nice one!

Here's my Klein commuter...

null_zps8d4f43c9.jpg

Back