BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I've sat on this this for a while now and decided it's about time I did something with it. The frame is in stunning condition for it's age. Barely a chip on it and just some light scuffs to a couple of the decals.

Plans are:
Touch up the forks and apply new decals.
Find some suitable wheels/tyres - the RM17's on LX hubs currently fitted are in excellent condition but the rear appears to be 130mm OLN
Maybe go for a black chainset or at least black rings (no money in the kitty for Revs)
XT front mech
Source remaining parts from spares bin.
Ride it!

q5jq.jpg

s443.jpg

hrr3.jpg

81xh.jpg

Nice!......how have you 'sat on that for a bit' first?......fork looks good with the mono stay......

feetabix":1jgi12bc said:
Nice!......how have you 'sat on that for a bit' first?......fork looks good with the mono stay......

Too many projects and not enough time. I've had that kid in a candy store thing going on in the year and a half since I've been here :oops:

Wow, that's sweet. These white forks match really well with the frame. I agree, black chainset should match a bit better than this nice set of Logic cranks. Or at least some black RaceFace rings.

Following with interest!

Now sold unfortunately :roll:

:shock:

You joking? From all bikes i own the Blizzard (1990) is the one i will always keep.

large_DSC_0044.jpg

Best regards

Moritz

Afraid so Mortiz, perhaps if it had been a 1990 then I would have kept it though ;) I had too many projects and not enough time and money to do them all and it seemed sad to keep the Blizzard hidden away and not get the attention it deserved.

Back