WANTED Orange S/Francisco/ZTE Blade or similar GPS phone

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
As a self confessed technophobe I have very little knowledge of Smart Phones but reading the Garmin Technology thread, I notice that some of the older smart phones with GPS can be used for logging cycle routes effectively. I have had a check on evilbay and the Orange Sanfrancisco looks like a good bet.

So I am looking for an Orange Sanfrancisco ZTE Blade or similar, not too fussy and does not need to be mint as long as it works and has GPS and cheap as it will get a fair bit of throwing around. Unlocked a bonus :)

You'll be rooting it as soon as you get it anyway.

Biggest flaw is you run out of memory quickly and its a bit slow with strava application but they've put so much crap in the app so far. It also has a bug they don't;t seem to be able to solve if you tap into the map. Could be a gingerbread OS bug though. Try for something a fews years newer if I was you.

FluffyChicken":k56yz080 said:
You'll be rooting it as soon as you get it anyway.

Biggest flaw is you run out of memory quickly and its a bit slow with strava application but they've put so much crap in the app so far. It also has a bug they don't;t seem to be able to solve if you tap into the map. Could be a gingerbread OS bug though. Try for something a fews years newer if I was you.

Back