GT Team RTS - reloaded

Hi there, that's a real nice bike, are they the original decals or repros? I'm pretty desperate for a set.

stesnape":29p5yqff said:
Hi there, that's a real nice bike, are they the original decals or repros? I'm pretty desperate for a set.
Original decals, and thanks.

I think you pmd me and I'm going to get some pics of them.

WD Pro":op993ew4 said:
Nice :cool:

I would be interested in a close up of the crank / spider :D

Cheers,

WD :D
I will try and sort you one out tomorrow, though have a busy day preparing my sons 4th birthday party so remind me if I forget.

ishaw":3uhpk69o said:
WD Pro":3uhpk69o said:
Nice :cool:

I would be interested in a close up of the crank / spider :D

Cheers,

I will try and sort you one out tomorrow, though have a busy day preparing my sons 4th birthday party so remind me if I forget.

No worries :D

We have just had a 4th party - we took the easy option at a indoor play center ! :LOL:

Looks stunning, I love the black and polished aluminium, I think the crank arms should be powder coated black, are those the carbon Judy's? if so I'm somewhat jealous lol

ape":2145gye4 said:
Looks stunning, I love the black and polished aluminium, I think the crank arms should be powder coated black, are those the carbon Judy's? if so I'm somewhat jealous lol
They are indeed carbon Judy's, with an after market carbon brace and also air internals (arlo englund/eko sport upgrade kit).

I'm with you on the cranks, I might go down that road at some point as the spider is a lively Hershey racing after market product that I just had to use, can't bring myself to paint a minty set if crank arms though.

Back