Klein Attitude In Gator!!!!!! SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!

kleinalpine

Retro Guru
It breaks me to do this , but ive finally come to the conclusion that this lovely bike is just gonna be too big for me !! Ive been collecting the parts for it now for a couple of years and decided to start building it the other day, I ve been riding more medium sized bikes for a while now and when getting on this she just seems a little too large!! The only parts that have been mounted are the wheels and the seat. She is a 92/93 Klein Attitude MC1 in 22", she was resprayed by Jonrock!! http://www.kleinspainted.com/ It is fitted with Rock shox mag 21 forks that have been sprayed to match. Forks running silky smooth along with the bearings, Brand new internals!! She is an absolutely stunning example with no scratches dings etc etc etc.
As always the photos really dont do the paint job any justice and it needs to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated!! The Bike has seen 0 mud or rain!!
£900
Any questions please get in contact!!
Thanks for looking!!

Re: Klein Attitude In Gator!!!!!!

Are you in the U.K,and I take it the forks and bar/stem combo are included.

That is nice! Being a 22" what sort of size person would that suit? And where abouts in the UK are you?

Thanks wookie !! The bike would fit someone around 6ft, Klein sizing seems to throw up a lot of debate, depends on riding style and preference I suppose, I'm in north Devon , cheers

This is very nice at a great price. I ride 22 and am a tad over 6ft. I find that with a shorter stem this is a perfect set up with a higher front end/bar height...

Back