GT Outpost Trail - '95 ish... Decals?

Sicarrie

Retro Newbie
Right, it's time to put my GT Outpost Trial back together. I know it's not the most glamorous bike in the world, but it's my first MTB and I loved/love it. Bought it new in 1996 (although it may be an earlier model). It's a little battered and before I set about getting it stripped and re-powder coated, I want to make sure I can get copies of the original decals. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Could only have them reproduced. They just didn't bring many of the import decals over as extras. Seriously bro., you are talking Outpost Trail. Retailed for $269.00 with basically 18 spd Shimano Tourney parts and you'd really pay to have that mild steel / cr-mo seat tube frame powder coated???
For what you'll pay you'd be better off waiting for a minty Karakoram or something else to pop up for sale. That way you've got a better frame and parts instead of a nice paint job on a 7lb frame. That's my 2 cents worth. Build collection from the top down, not bottom up. Outpost Trail was the bottom of the line in 1995.

I hear what you're saying, but it's MY old bike and we've been through (and often into) a lot together. I fully expect the rebuild to cost as much as the bike did in the first place, but am not phased by that. I just want to bring it back to like-new and keep it for my own amusement/pleasure.

Just need to get some decals made!

+1 for the Outpost Trail !
It may have been cheap/low in the range but like yours mine was my FIRST GT and as such is very special to me.

Latest posts

Back