The Polish Panto Butcher discovers coloured Tipex

Does not matter
To understand me you need to have more knowledge that goes beyond brand campagnolo type or Tomassini, Colnago. Who knows every layman

I love the people with whom you can laugh in the face and they do not know why :)

As for knowledge. Nor the inclination nor the time you do not have to learn the history of road cycling. Besides knowledge is money so the less people know what are the frame Santini made ​​by Tomassini (steal technology and applied Colnago Oval) is better for me.

Going back to your moods. Thank you for the free advertising account and give you the pleasure nickname will use commercially.

And that things are not perfect. They do not need.
Ideals leave the machine.

I finish writing this topic
It was nice to have a laugh. Especially with some of you. But I got tired. The Alliance And I do not want to. Unless they invent something creative again :)

Ah, I think I see a little bit more........it's some kind of art, so it doesn't need to be perfect to get the message across.

Edited(crappy spelling, again!)

and since the bike was going to be a work of art? Each pantograph is an indulgence no matter how made​​. Only the bicycle is one of the few things in life which do not need to be approached with deadly seriousness. And only because pantography were created. Of course, beyond the desire for profit.

most of pilgrimage and very tasteful by: De Rosa, Colnago, Cipollini, Rossin, Olmo. Why Colnago art decor which let's face it, you can type the most circus painting in the history of bicycles is always more expensive?

technology? G and not the technology that most of the technology was new for these brands have long been used especially in the French productions.

The History Man":fjc4vush said:
Show us your machine!

behold, all my equipment

Attachments

• dremel-4000-2.jpg
    dremel-4000-2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 263
  • i-dremel-frez-grawerski-kulka-0-8-mm-3-szt.jpg
    i-dremel-frez-grawerski-kulka-0-8-mm-3-szt.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 263
  • multiszlifierki-dremel-engraver-p62220.jpg
    multiszlifierki-dremel-engraver-p62220.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 263
So you've decided to take the art of pantographing to the next level, if you like, and produce original engraved designs for the further enhancement of the racing bicycle which is, I think we all agree, already a beautiful machine ?

Do you ride a bike yourself and can we see some photographs of it ?

Back