The Polish Panto Butcher discovers coloured Tipex

Polish Butcher":1jf6byoe said:
At the outset we would like to apologize for hurting language.
Unfortunately, rarely have the opportunity to use the language more frequently and at a basic level.

I'd love to thank the creator of the post. We used to go often on the forums but they were sub-forums. We are proud that we are at such a prestigious forum.

We create items for half a year at this time we were able to gain market syngapuru America, Taiwan and Thailand. We are pleased that with all buyers from us we can do it on. Every thing we try to do in our original and unique way so as not to duplicate patterns.

We sold a few things to England. We always depend on you. You're the toughest customers in Europe but also the most constructive. Finding a customer for your country is a true prestige and the best reward for a multi-hour job.

Our items are made ​​with different techniques. Part of it is done with chisel and hammer. Some cutters. Some ordinary razor for engraving. Some things combine 2 Make three techniques together.

We do not claim that what we do is an art, but every thing made ​​worse or better gives a lot of satisfaction especially if it finds its place on the beautiful

We often alleged that destroy objects. We see it differently. For us it is highlighting the uniqueness and class of the objects.

Thank you for this post, at last we found a forum where the users are well worth your time. We accept any opinion, please just about tact and cultural behavior that should be a core value assessment.

Greetings and thanks to all for which our work is not neutral.

Barbara & Robert

Fair play to you for coming on here and commenting.

One man's restoration is another's butchery ... your items are not for my taste but if there is a market out there for what you do then fair enough.

Nice one Barbara & Robert

I've got a De Rosa, but alas I've already got pantographed parts on it.

Me wonders if Barbara & Robert has searched this forum for 'other' threads about the butchering which goes off :facepalm:

If a cycle part is totally ruined by lets say the anodising is ruined, by all means panto' that part
but to panto' a part that is in perfect condition beggers belief :|

SWijland":3ebx8pav said:
That Ferrari one is creative ;)

ha :LOL: quote from the description "immediately sorry for the picture"

shouldn't that have just been "immediately sorry" :facepalm:

Well, did I, however, was mistaken as to the culture and intelligence of an English ... Well fortunately not. Only a few clowns :)
We are far disappear. soon we will show up with a little surprise :)

Polish Butcher":2pvb0sj9 said:
Well, did I, however, was mistaken as to the culture and intelligence of an English ... Well fortunately not. Only a few clowns :)
We are far disappear. soon we will show up with a little surprise :)

cannot wait for the next item, give us clue cinelli, de rosa pinarello ????

Back