93 bontrager OR 94 Specialized stumpy FSR 98 KHS softtatail

taffy

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Not getting to ride these as much as i would like so all are up for sale

NO Splits sorry the bikes go complete and as listed or i will endevour to ride them.
prices are sand post. please don't post in the thread asking for dibs on parts. more pics can be done (apologies it was just about to start pissing down)

93 ish Bontrager OR XT throughought bar Ritchey chainset and LX cantis
correct Bontrager fork crown and VGC Mag21 lowers. bontrager steme control tech sposts flite saddle Cannondale/answer hyperlite bars. touch up paint on the sear cluster form a repair (done by Danson) rear mech cable tension adjuster threaded and front mech wobly - VGC XT fornt and rear spares included - just not had a chance to fit them.
Also included a mint set f M231's on LX wiht charge splashbacks as well as the VGC XT on M231's (both wheelsets have just about has the ano scrubbed up)
£500

1994 Stumpjumper FSR size is 19"
Full XT bar the LX front mech and BB
front ad rear shocks in a1 condition
Specialized Ti stem, handlebars seatpost and Prolong grey saddle, answer hyper end bar ends
XT hubs on silver 517's Super condition near no wear to braking surfaces
£440

98 KHS softail size is listed as 17" but frankly with the seatmast extension and a honking 22.5" efective toptube it fits me fine

Manitous are stupidly plush (professionally fettles to eb so - never had a set of period forks so good) XT througout bar XTR M950 rear mech and exage front (pretty close colour match for XT though) Flite ti saddle,Titec Ti bars alloy seatpos& tbar ends and yukky Kore stem (i have a titec cromo somewhere that has been awaiting fitment for months)
XT hubs on super condition silver 517's Charge splashbacks fitted
£380

Re: 93 bontrager OR 94 Specialized stumpy FSR 98 KHS softta

I know, I know, I know...

But, if you DO end up splitting I'd be interested in:

• Saddle
• Headset
• Stem
• Bars

Off the FSR.

BB.

Re: 93 bontrager OR 94 Specialized stumpy FSR 98 KHS softta

Bumpy Spesh and FSR have to go

more than happy to sell the FSR framset off: Frame, fork, headset, Ti stem Handlebars seatpost , saddel front mech and BB £210 plus post

Latest posts

Back