Karma.If I were to Offer the ultimate Free, what?

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Would you do with it? OK It's not a klein :roll: but

I'm talking Orange P7 Frame 21" c-t and forks, XT chainset M737 only the largest ring original and will need changing soon, middle ring good from here, perhaps the granny ring is original but I don't know, , XT rear mech. XT front mech TS (never fitted) Orange bars, I think Orange stem, yes found the stem, Orange seatpost, brand new 1" headset Stronglight A9, DX shifters, M502 brakes and XT levers, Orange handle grips and of no particular name bar ends. All bought off here, except headset. I don't think I'll ever have the money to fix her up but hate that she isn't been fixed up

Photo's here, good plans gone to nothing.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=230176&hilit=Orange+P7

I want it loved, I mean really loved, really really loved, I really mean it!!!!!!

Please love her, ride her, please her, you got to show her a little tenderness :)

I can feel the tears welling up :(

I know you are awesome folks, I've seen BOTM and the love that goes into those bikes

Show me here the love, demonstrate it here and now, and I'll decide whether be it me or my 8 year old, i'm not sure yet who to trust :roll: who decides who gets the booty.

I'm not sure how much postage is, struth I've not really thought about it, but you'll have to foot that bill I'm afraid unless collection from the North of Yorkshire is OK.

I've not told my hubby yet :oops: but I think he knows the inevitable.

If you win can you put a tad into cancer research for me granddaddy? :)

I could flog it, but I want it to go to a retrobiker and I want them to love it!!! Money is not that important, true love is. OK I'm a girl :roll: :oops: I am giving away my soul here, really, as a Catholic my soul is the ultimate sacrifice :D sorry but this is really how it feels giving you this, giving away part of me, funny how you can feel about several pieces of steel :shock:

Sorry, put your story here and I'll make the decision Monday :) or Isaac will :)

Alison

Re: If I were to Offer the ultimate Free, what?

i would build a karma bike out of it an raffle it off an give the money to charity, cancers fine with me as its hit my family abit

i would make your bike road worthy and use it to raise money for cancer charities.
i would make it a mission to do as many sponsored rides for a very good cause.
and i would give your bike the love it deserves.
if i become the custodian of your bike i will gladly donate to your chosen charity.
and i would always consider the bike yours if you ever wanted to take ownership of it again.
the bike would never be used for personal financial gain.
also a very good friend of my wife has just passed away from cancer.
her funeral is next tuesday.

I would donate some parts so that you can get hubbies (?) bike finished and then I'd hope you'd both go riding.

If that ended up with you doing charity bike ride whereby the two of you raised money for your chosen campaign then even better.

I have just started a new job which is much better pay. I've not managed to build up a retro project yet before running out of money.
I would lovingly collect period parts and use it to annoy Barneyballbags when we go out on our weekly rides.

I would marry it and have its babies and build a house and live happy ever after. Or I could rebuild it and give it to Dovehouse.

First of all a great piece if karma, from one of the most generous young lady's on this forum, Alison you really are the Queen of Karma :) whoever wins this karma I'm sure will put to good use for whatever cause.

As a member if HM Forces (RAF) I have lots of charities close to my heart, Apart from my full time job in the RAF I volunteer as a community support worker for SSAFA (Soldier, Sailor, Airmans, Families Association) who work close to help families in need through bereavement or illness or just support whilst loved ones are deployed. Next year my wife and I are embarking on a charity cycle ride following the Coast 2 Coast route (Whitehaven - Tynemouth) my wife Laura is hoping to raise money for Help 4 Heroes, and I will be riding alongside her in support both as mechanic and also emotionally. As a novice cyclist this challenge is a big one for Laura. For myself I would build this bike up, train alongside Laura on it, complete the challenge and then auction the bike to raise money for my chosen charity (SSAFA). The history of the bike would be documented including the build, the challenge and subsequent auction.

British Bike - British Challenge - Supporting British Charities.

Jussa :D

Back