If there wasn't Retrobike?

RETROBIKE TOPPED 1000+ USERS ONLINE LAST NIGHT - WHOOOOOPA!.. :xmas-cool:

Just sayin' because I think its a cool mark to pass. Especially as it's been hovering on 999 since April 2012.

Retrobike serves it's community well.

saulus":30bwvmh1 said:
RETROBIKE TOPPED 1000+ USERS ONLINE LAST NIGHT - WHOOOOOPA!.. :xmas-cool:

Just sayin' because I think its a cool mark to pass. Especially as it's been hovering on 999 since April 2012.

Retrobike serves it's community well.

Nice little landmark :)

saulus":15qxiyyx said:
Most users ever online was 966 on 13 Sep 2013, 21:55

Why's it gone down!?

This is IMPORTANT! :LOL:

Where did that come from, as the most users ever, when the previous post, a while ago, was over 1000?

996, 1000 or 100,000 on line, what bike site, in the whole world competes with this one? isn't that why the world and more is signed up? sorry the rest of the world if I've missed your Retrobike site :)

Alison

Isaac_AG":36wej2dn said:
saulus":36wej2dn said:
Most users ever online was 966 on 13 Sep 2013, 21:55

Why's it gone down!?

This is IMPORTANT! :LOL:

Where did that come from, as the most users ever, when the previous post, a while ago, was over 1000?

996, 1000 or 100,000 on line, what bike site, in the whole world competes with this one? isn't that why the world and more is signed up? sorry the rest of the world if I've missed your Retrobike site :)

Alison

STW ? A very good forum.
Personally many there i feel can be a little sharp but overall its a good place with lots of sections plus a magazine.

Sorry :oops:

dyna-ti":179wllaj said:
STW ? A very good forum.
Personally many there i feel can be a little sharp but overall its a good place with lots of sections plus a magazine.

Sorry :oops:

I was on STW and it was like reliving my childhood, more abuse there than, my sis, bother, fellow kids and teachers all rolled into one, with an added extra of sloppy shit poured in, that's what you get for saying newbie with limited experience, a mixture of old dog vomit and fecal matter, which got more respect than I did :roll: Never been there since, never had this here, other than the odd suggestion about my grammar, mentioning no names :roll: It's funny when folks type on here fast, they make loads of spelling and grammatical errors, SO WHAT? No one says anything, Christ I miss a comma and I'm called, indirectly but defo me, as thick as pig shit :oops: I may not have been tought grammar as well as the top set, if at all, but I'm NOT thick, just typing faster than I think :oops:

Alison

i use this site a lot and go on as meny rides as i can;
i like to warn all the other riders just how slow and unfit you can get with age :facepalm:
and yes i sucomed to one bike is not enough 10 is better :D if you have room
wich i dont.

If there wasn't retrobike, I wouldn't be driving past the tip EVERY DAY after work, trying to find a discarded Overburys or Trimble or some such thing. I would be driving straight home back my loved ones.

Back