Thetford meet - Sunday 15th September & Aftermath

Re: Thetford meet - Sunday 15th September

Looks like the weather will improve in time for Sunday (fingers crossed). Anywho, the trails at Thetford are really slippy if they are too dry.

Hello gentlemen,hope everybody is well.Was wondering what will people be riding as to be honest I don't really have anything retro that I am wanting to ride if the trails are wet.The Kirk is bad enough in the dry add in a bit of mud and it will be hard work to maintain any control at all :LOL: Best regards BoB PS See you sunday.

See y'all in t' morning. Looking at de-NOSing a few parts with some Thetford grinding paste.

Apologies guys, gotta bug outa this one :( but seeing a man about a bike so still a Retro day for me albeit not on the trails, have fun and look forward to some pics of the aftermath ;)

Jussa :)

Looks like the passat will be off the road til Monday as it didn't make it back to the mot centre before close of play today due to its front drive side wheel still being off having the brake hoses and cv joint gator changed. So gonna have to cry off sorry people was looking forward to this one and was gonna grab some forks off mark and pick granny grinders car shocks up for him at the same time doh not good.

Back