Giant Chainring ~ 60T +

The only EDCO cranks I can think of are the Competition ones......144 BCD and later 130 BCD IIRC.

That TA chainring sounds ideal :)

Shaun

Yeah, it's the early 144 BCD Competition cranks I have, so assuming the TA chainring is like this:

TA-5pin-sgle-50T.jpg

I could only use it with T.A. cranks couldn't I?

I'll have a look for T.A. cranks, but would prefer to use the EDCO ones if possible.

Biggest I remember back when I raced in the 70's was 57 for 144BCD....

Might be cheaper to buy some TA cranks.

Shaun

Hi, kingoffootball,
I feel Stronglite made similar cranks using T.A. rings.
My chainring is as picture but bigger. Still available.
Regards
silverlightning

Well I found what I needed ....

$T2eC16h,!)wFIZOCIcO!BSMj1!QvEw~~60_12.JPG

but it's a bit too pricey for me:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nos-Campagnol ... 4176de2aab

I think I'm going to have to wait until the rest of the bike is built and see how the gearing is and work out whether I can find another solution (and indeed whether there's enough chainstay clearance if I find a slightly cheaper chainring)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bump.

A 57-60T 144mm bcd ring might be worthwhile as a temporary measure, as the project is slowly nearing completion. I have a pair of 144mm Royce chainrings I could offer as possible part exchange.

Back