Alan Alucar - Alu and carbon

Grisley Paul

Dirt Disciple
Alan Alucar, Alu main tubes with carbon rear triangle
Carbon forks with Alu steerer

Size 52x53cm, I'm 6ft and there's adjustment either way on the seat post and naturally a stem change can do wonders

Full Shimano 105 group (5600) series from memory
Shimano RS20 wheels with Michelin Orium tyres
Fizik Pave Cx saddle

The bike is in very good condition, new chain, everything kept very tidy

Does not include pedals, bottles, cages or lights

Would make an ideal winter trainer or commuter etc

£250 collection only from Croydon (South London)

OR

with a black cheapy saddle and Mavic MA3 rims in lieu of the shimanos

£200

image_zps3576d646.jpg
[/URL]

rikster":dwuvgowa said:
Is that 52cm measurement for the seat tube centre-centre or centre-top?

Hi

Hope the below pics help a bit, forgot I had them saved, it actually measures 56cm from top of seat tube to centre of bb and 53cm along the top. If you need more measurements I can do that this weekend while I'm at my parents.

Cheers
Paul

Is that your setup at 6'?
Is that 56c-t-t, so 52c-t-c
Probably too big for me, nice frame though.

sswiss":24k7njg6 said:
Is that your setup at 6'?
Is that 56c-t-t, so 52c-t-c
Probably too big for me, nice frame though.

Correct, as you see the bike it's set up for me at 6'....

Yes, 56cm t-t so 52cm c-t-c, the bloke I bought it from was 5'8" and it fitted him fine...

Cheers
Paul

just went out to croydon for a terst ride and it was a beauty, really good condition and lovely ride, unfortunately too small for me but its a bargain. The chain wasn't worn and the brakepads and rims were in great condition as well

miller":372jkmoj said:
just went out to croydon for a terst ride and it was a beauty, really good condition and lovely ride, unfortunately too small for me but its a bargain. The chain wasn't worn and the brakepads and rims were in great condition as well

if i was nearer i would be over this like a shot

Thanks for the kind words Matt, shame it was too small for you but you had to ride to find out, as said it's a very tidy bike indeed and great value for someone....

Haven't seen it for ages myself until today and forgot how tidy it is, when I went round my folks place and almost tempted to keep it unless someone snaps it up sharpish lol

Latest posts

Back