REPACK-----BREEZER.

I know Jack Shat about the mechanics of suspension geometry, but it just seems counter intuitive putting the pivot there. It will be constantly crud encrusted.

Would love to try one out though!

sinnerman":9kvs61xu said:
Cheers bud, I think most of us are aware. Advanced Sports International also have Kestrel and Fuji too. (A Philadelphia based "Private" corp with increased distribution to to over 50 countries and 80 distributors).

Good for you, just making sure it does not become another "trek buying Klein" kind of enterprises..

highlandsflyer":2r8e3qga said:
I know Jack Shat about the mechanics of suspension geometry, but it just seems counter intuitive putting the pivot there. It will be constantly crud encrusted.

Would love to try one out though!

A fair Point, but is is really any different to other current Offerings in that respect....?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 415
  • p4pb6696746.jpg
    p4pb6696746.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 415
patineto":2a1jfunx said:
sinnerman":2a1jfunx said:
Cheers bud, I think most of us are aware. Advanced Sports International also have Kestrel and Fuji too. (A Philadelphia based "Private" corp with increased distribution to to over 50 countries and 80 distributors).

Good for you, just making sure it does not become another "trek buying Klein" kind of enterprises..

I cant imagine You have any more control over the Outcome than anyone else to be fair, surely this is for JB and ASI to figure out.

Mind you After all this Time, Joe seems to be Pretty "Hands On" to me.

:cool:

Just wondering about 27.5" wheels, do we really need another size, I like 26" but can see the advantages of a 29er, but do we really need something in the middle? Seems like a bit of a cynical attempt by the makers to convince us it's something we need when we really don't.

Carl.

Especially when 27.5" are actually much closer to 26" than the nomenclature would have you believe, neatly marketing them as 'half way' to 29", which are not actually 29" anyway..

I know quite a few people who don't like the way 29ers ride due to the wheelbase and extra rotating weight, but really like 650b because it rolls better than a 26".

I can see where they're coming from, sometimes my 29er needs a little brute force. Thankfully I have lots of that.

drcarlos said:
JSeems like a bit of a cynical attempt by the makers to convince us it's something we need when we really don't./quote]
The dictatorship of marketing.
26" wheels are dead because obliged us to change our bike for fashion 29", and so, trashing our old bike.
But 29" didn't work. So makers prefer to create another standart for still saling bikes and for not recognizing that 29" was a nonsense…
:evil:

I a few years, mountain bike will be riden with 26" wheels

Back