Specialized Stumpjumper 1991 - Survivor - 18inch

xxnick1975

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Too many bikes means I have to say goodbye to this

This is a true survivor - only things that are not original are the ODI attack grips and the UN55 bottom bracket that i have put on, (but I have the original DX cup and cone bb bagged up and will include in the sale). The front skewer is also a replacement.

As for the rest - its all orginal, DX throughout, mechs, chainset, hubs, brakes, pedals etc. Rims are Specialized branded BX23s and its still rolling on it's original Ground Controls which have loads of life left.

All the finishing kit is the original Specialzed stuff - bars, stem, seatpost, clips and straps and even the seat post q/r.

Saddle is the original leather turbo - rubbed on the shoulders, but consistent with the overall patina.

The frame and forks are straight, true and rust free. All decals are in very good condition and look smart. However, the paint does have its far share of chips, marks and scratches, which perhaps dont show in the pictures because overall it still looks very smart.

Not many left this unmolested.

Collection prefered but will post at cost - happy to agree details with buyer.

£219 (plus post if required)

Located in St Albans

Attachments

• sj8.jpg
    sj8.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,256
  • sj7.jpg
    sj7.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,255
  • sj5.jpg
    sj5.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,255
  • sj4.jpg
    sj4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,255
  • sj3.jpg
    sj3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,256
  • sj2.jpg
    sj2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,256
  • sj 1.jpg
    sj 1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,256
What a beaut! Wish I had the room

Looks to small for me being 6ft2. I remember seeing brett tippie riding one in PULP TRACTION I think.

Back