Michael Le Vell Off To The Pub!

Chopper1192":1twrd5u9 said:
Bet you wouldn't talk to Schwarzenegger like that!

If he gobbed on me Blazer infront of my beloved (he'd watched me seat me mrs the otherside of the isle with an old dear/the seating was a three and two arrangment) , then i'd him show him a trick that would drop a bull. They all shit, just like the rest of us.

konatime":37luzvqi said:
Chopper1192":37luzvqi said:

If he gobbed on me Blazer infront of my beloved (he'd watched me seat me mrs the otherside of the isle with an old dear/the seating was a three and two arrangment) , then i'd him show him a trick that would drop a bull. They all shit, just like the rest of us.

Blazer?

I'm picturing you as Tommy Cockles or Count Arthur Strong, only I can tell what they're saying.

qoute
' But the court heard that medical experts who had examined the girl had found no clear physical evidence that she had ever been sexually abused'.

'When she was examined two years after the last alleged attack, tests indicated that she had not had full sex, the jury was told'.

Did i mention 8 females on the jury :roll:

Neil":dt370hc0 said:
konatime":dt370hc0 said:
Chopper1192":dt370hc0 said:

Blazer?

I'm picturing you as Tommy Cockles or Count Arthur Strong, only I can tell what they're saying.

Always a blazer when your travelling Neil ;)

Reminds me of the time I sat near Dolph Lundgren in the cinema and he wouldn't switch off his mobile phone - kicked him in the bollocks held his unconscious body above my head and threw it through the screen. Woos.

Chopper1192":23esz6ve said:
Reminds me of the time I sat near Dolph Lundgren in the cinema and he wouldn't switch off his mobile phone - kicked him in the bollocks held his unconscious body above my head and threw it through the screen. Woos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzRWlT_KjUw[/youtube]

Not the best film, ever, and not quite the cathartic (! yes, I said that...) film that Falling Down was, but all the same, it did have some nice moments.

Chopper1192":1srk29ns said:

Bizarrely enough it reminds me of a much earlier seating caper, two herberts walked across a public house and told the old fella they were sat where he is now (only me/sis and pa in pub). They interjected on him whilst he was busy explaining he'd not seen any drinks (there was'nt any) with a rather blunt 'f*ckin shift'. He folded the paper and looked sideways down the settle and asked us (8 & 11 yrs old) had we heard that (i went deaf&dumb), swearing infront of his daughter meant someone's gonna go very poorly. Being the gent he asked em did they want to pick thier window or would they prefer to have thier collar bones crushed to bits. For a moment i think they thought he was blagging and then just like reed and his bum chum they tippled that they were in shit St.

Don't take all my words for gospel mind, if your a big muscley boy run around the country making folk have it when accompanied by thier loved ones....i hope it stays fine for ya ;) .

This has turned into the worst I once bumped into a famous hardman thread ever.

Back OT in cases like this where it's a straight up personal accusation of rape which is bullshit the wee boot in question should be done for wasting the police and courts time, and my ******* money.

Back off topic Kerry Katona's been impregnated again. She must have a fanny like a large bucket.

technodup said:

Back OT in cases like this where it's a straight up personal accusation of rape which is bullshit the wee boot in question should be done for wasting the police and courts time, and my **** money.

When the shout first went up it was being reported the girl was very closely related to le vell before that was quickly squashed and the identities of the girl and the mother became non disclosed. He had a nasty divorce. ;)

My Father was a journalist and growing up in the 60's and 70's, when stars were 'Stars,' I got to meet some pretty interesting people due to the magic of the 'Press Pass...'

...the beauty of that was I got to meet said interesting people when they were being themselves, rather than living up to the publics perception of them, playing to their audience; hence I seem to have a somewhat less jaundiced view of them than some :|

When I met Richard Harris he was by himself, out on his bike and happy to be incognito; he had already played Dumbledore in Harry Potter so no-one recognised him without the long hair and beard, but to me he just looked like an older version of himself when he was 'A Man Called Horse.'

Oliver Reed was at the height of his fame when I bumped into him; at 18 I was taller than him but he was twice as wide as me; when you looked him in the eye it was just plain scary! Decent bloke though :cool:

...and I was taller than Ronnie Corbett when I was nine-years-old! :cool:

Oh, and in the mid-70's my Mother managed a riding stables on the outskirts of Norwich; William Lucas (Dr Gordon in 'Black Beauty') was playing 'Hamlet' at the Theatre Royal one year and my Mum, being my Mum, rang him up and invited him down to the stables.

He then came round ours for dinner (my Mum cooked homemade pizza when most people had never even heard of it! :cool: ) and brought his Staffie with him; he even taught me a tune on my Nans piano...

...to name a few! :p

Back