MacRetro Trading Post

Purple hubs ye say........I've a purple front hope hub laced to a purple Sun rim and another purple Sun rim waiting on a purple rear hub to turn up. I actually took a rear hope to big al in the hope he could get the freewheel that some muppet had left on (after cutting the hub out of the wheel) unfortunately the hub got trashed :( . Needless to say I've had these for yonks and never done anything with them :roll:

kaiser":ajoqbnif said:
Purple hubs ye say........I've a purple front hope hub laced to a purple Sun rim and another purple Sun rim waiting on a purple rear hub to turn up. I actually took a rear hope to big al in the hope he could get the freewheel that some muppet had left on (after cutting the hub out of the wheel) unfortunately the hub got trashed :( . Needless to say I've had these for yonks and never done anything with them :roll:

pictures and a price :twisted:

Don't worry Mr P, you can probably buy it from Gordon on Sunday night - he only needs the bike for the great glen trip and this one is way too big for him in my opinon, I told him not to buy it.

The Ken":2sjwtu9s said:
Don't worry Mr P, you can probably buy it from Gordon on Sunday night - he only needs the bike for the great glen trip and this one is way too big for him in my opinon, I told him not to buy it.

Is Dundee really that small a place?

:LOL:

He spotted the bike in the first place - it does look like he might want to keep it though despite me saying it is too big for him, I'll take a look at it at the weekend - he might be willing to swap out the frame for something more size appropriate.

Back