Price drop *******FOR SALE - Kona Cindercone 1995

lynchy1981

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
For sale is my much loved Cindercone, I have built this from just a frame that I purchased on ebay a few years ago. I have tried to stay true to the original components but as this bike is nearly 20 years old it has been difficult.
Its in good nick, original paint work so has scratches etc a slight dent on the top tube, but this does n't affect the strength or ride of the bike.
I ride this bike regularly and I have to say it is a dream to ride, but I have been kidding myself and it is slightly too small for me! :cry: (I'm 6 foot 2 tall)

Anyway can send some more detailed pictures if you request, pm me

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/614 ... .22.24.jpg

Im looking for £160 ovno, it is an 18 inch frame

Its a great bike and I will be sorry to see it go :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks

Re: FOR SALE - Kona Cindercone 1995

nice bike ect and wish you luck with the sale, but price must be firm or price with offers considered ono ect, offers above £200 is asking members to try and out bid each other and the place for that is called ebay, it may be wise to ammend your pricing before one of the mods come along and rain on your day :D like locking your thread or giving you a wedgy :LOL:

I have one of these and I ride it more than almost any other bike as they ride so well. Good luck with the sale

Thanks gents...it's a lovely bike and it is an 18inch frame..sorry for not originally posting it. Open to sensible offers and pick up only unless buyer arranges a courier

Looking for £200 ovno for the bike....if you want more information then please PM me..thanks

Latest posts

Back