Any recommendations for cheap ebay workstands??

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Aha, thank you! I'd forgotten I'd posted this up, you've just reminded me I was going to order one! :facepalm:

That looks very similar, I think I'll go for something like that with the tripod type legs, should do the job....

Yeah, I keep missing out! :D

Depends if I can be that patient, these ebay ones are free postage, so for the extra fiver or so....

I got one of these the other week.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BICYCLE-REPAI ... 620wt_1172

Very impressed for the price and the free postage only took a couple of days. Someone said they're like the Lidl ones.
To be honest I can not fault it in any way for the money. :xmas-cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for all the help, have ordered one of the Lidl style ones off ebay and it should be here tomorrow so will let you know.... ;)

It's here! :D

To be fair, for the money it's a bargain, not sure I would want to use it every day for heavy full sussers, and a few things creaked when I put my little GT up on it, but with a quick bit of bolts tightening and a little fettling, it is a good buy I reckon.

Back