RetroBike National Series Rd 6: Peak District ~ 14/09/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
weather looks moist.

Smug guards at the ready.

Despite it being Wednesday, I still have no idea what I am to ride. A bike, possibly, but what bicycle in the potential mud/ damp/ slipperynessness.

Car will be packed to the spot welds with 'stuff'.

Bike will need to go 'up' and it will need to brake.

Let me help...

Either.....

Zaskar or saracen kili. saracen just looks right for the job and Zaskar can model itself on a tutorial on how to spot a real one. Flat cap this, serial number that...I need to see for myself ;)

Looking like its goimg to be another great peaks ride, at last ive managed to secure the day off so sorry chaps Im coming too, theres a high pressure heading over for weekend so fingers crossed for sunshine, bike wise i may well pull the safety card out and bring my trusty lavadome, however if the weather does pick up i have a right treat for you all to laugh at :facepalm:

If anyone has a 26.0 seat post for sale bring it along as I need one, circa 1989, like a Sakae/Strong etc

I'll be riding the 1989 MS Racing

mrlee":22w5to3u said:
Looking like its goimg to be another great peaks ride /// however if the weather does pick up i have a right treat for you all to laugh at :facepalm:

I'd better do my sun dance, wouldn't want to miss out on this treat!

Few NW idiots (the usual suspects) have a little treat for the triumphant return of our Great Ruddock ... let us hope he makes it! :LOL:

I'm in (beer!!)gonna be camping fri/sat + can't get scary image of Pete doing a sun dance?out of my head
Cheers
Spence

No phone calls from work so far so I'll be there. Just need to cobble something together :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back