Another reluctant sale...Pace RC100 Team

I am 6'3" do you think I would fit on this bike? It's an awkward one,ideally was looking for 20-21" but with no takers starting to look at this one,I did have a retro kona lava dome in 19" it was not to bad but then it was used as a hack to tow my son around in his trailer,I currently ride a 20.5" RM blizzard(awesome)and also a 22.5" kula supreme scandium(although set up slicks an rigid for daily commute)it is a big bike even for my legs!
Any suggestions people?

I'm 6ft and ride a 19" Pace, if you're 6ft3, you're probably right about a 21" frame, still, you'd want to see it first and have a hack around on it if you we're going to spend that kind of money.

Also, really really don't recommend a USE post on this frame, any shimmed posts could have an effect in the structural integrity if the seat post collar area (which I found to my detriment, thankfully it was weldable)

I'd buy it if I were in the UK, it's a stand out unique frame with history to boot, just may be a little small for you??

Bump for this one...had two people pretty interested but all seems to have gone quiet.

As per comments above £1500 is a bargain for this. I just want it to go to a good home...rather than hanging on a wall...although it does make great wall art :)

Long, long shot I know, but would be very interested in the rigid fork legs for my RC200 if for any reason you'd consider splitting?!
Good luck with the sale though, wish I'd kept my 100 all those years ago!

OK - popping this onto ebay at the weekend as need to clear out....anyone want to make an offer on here so it goes to a good home first?

Billybob2":1sihzurs said:
Damn,if it was a couple of inch bigger,Anyone have a 20"-21" they want to shift...
Or should I buy this an cut my legs off!

Can I have the bits you chop off, I'll fit it then. Could I also have the £1500 to buy it with :xmas-big-grin:

Good luck with the Pace sale mate, if you give me the auction number I'll Facebook it to some interested parties :)

Back