Ecurie 2011

epicyclo":74z7n6te said:
Jamiedyer":74z7n6te said:
Hi Velo
...Also has anyone given any thought to the Strathpuffer 24 in January? I could still be tempted by riding in a team :) (as long as its SS)

Jamie

I'll be there :)

Solo, SS, fatbike.

Going to try to persuade Steve to let us run the Scottish Singlespeed Champs in conjunction. (Usually done with the 'Puffer Lite)

That ought to make it a real SS race. :)

I didn't need to read that! I'm still hoping to get in as a soloist, but singlespeeding as well.......I did the puffer light singlespeed and it was fine...and I've got a fat bike.....

Hi Brian
I was thinking yesterday that I need to give you a ring about going for a ride one weekend soon.
Also need to pick your brains regarding the Puffer, also when do the entries go up?
Kaiser......you know it sounds like a plan ;)
3 Soloist's so far, quickly becoming a definate.

Jamie

I seem to remember Kaiser saying suspension would be a good idea as constant laps of Strathpuffer really punish. Mind you a fatbike would sort that but they're not lightweights and that long first drag is a killer.
Your all mental cases :LOL:
Would it be deemed a disgrace to do only 2 laps, might be amusing to claim I'd been there for sssc :facepalm:

Jamie there are six of us from down here going, we've also had an offer of a MacRetro pit bitch.

Strathpuffer entry goes on line at 10pm November 5th and will be probably sold out before 11pm on November 5th as happens for such events.
If I went it'd be more sensible for me to pit crew, cheaper too. I cant ride in darkness for toffee.

Sounding better and better
Velo, you could be my pit manager if you'd like or better still my performance and technical director.
That just means you have to have the kettle boiling and coffee made every couple of laps ;)

Jamie

Cool, performance and technical director (kettle boiler), I can do that plus I can supply extra tyres in case you need them such as a gnarly Nate :D

I will gladly take support if it means the kettle will be boiled for when I stop in the middle of the night ;)

Jamie

Back