BoTM Ideas Themes or Suggestions

sinnerman":2fo1y4qr said:
unkleGsif":2fo1y4qr said:
Hows about a "Owned since I was 14" (or similar) special, backed up with a build thread and photo's of you with it from pre'97.... that'll eliminate all the chequebook builders and their NOS collections thrown onto a freshly painted garage queen ;)

G

Nothing stopping them refinishing there old race bike as a Junior(14 to 16 cat) and retiring it to the garage wall though..... :LOL:

Two problems - you can't enter that - no pedals and it's not on the wall ;)

Third problem (for me) when I was 14 it was 1980 :LOL:

Russian.

As in we'll be Russian to get the bikes entered, the smack talked, and the poll up, voted on, and tabulated by the end of the month. :p

Post the bikes to the Mod in charge.

Place image and name in locked thread.

Distribute mobile telephone numbers so folks can *amiably chat* about the bikes in private.

Run the poll.

➡️

Beachwear theme :thumbs:
Knitwear theme :thumbs:
Super hero costume theme :thumbs:

Who's got more money/time/resources than the next guy theme :thumbdown:

➡️

One where my entry gets a vote. Wasn't that impressed with this months so thought I stood a chance, but no, not even a single vote:(

Uprated bike month?

Totally factory month?

"Normal" bike month (so the most expensive/exotic doesn't have a huge advantage)

Most exotic bike month?

garage queen month?

Anodisers dream month?

ishaw":2wt3o25i said:
One where my entry gets a vote. Wasn't that impressed with this months so thought I stood a chance, but no, not even a single vote:(

I feel your pain, nor did mine..... but then I only entered it for a laugh about the dogs! :facepalm:

Back