Michael Le Vell Off To The Pub!

ajm":284dtrs2 said:
Perhaps the most disgusting trait of SWs is their apparently almost universal inability to ever accept that they're wrong and have irreversibly ruined people's lives - no matter how much evidence is whacking them in the face.

I hear this, my folks due to the charity they ran, had first hand knowledge of the stupidity and total misunderstanding of children and their needs that SW's displayed and the lack of helpful, workable solutions to problems and when their mistakes were staring them in the face they'd argue black was white rather than admit they made a mistake.

Alison

ajm":jo71r8wo said:
Andy R":jo71r8wo said:
Charlieboy28":jo71r8wo said:
he did do it and then got away with it
You know this for a fact, of course.

He's a "social" "worker" isn't he? They "know" all sorts of things about you and your family which you don't even know yourself - it's because they have magic perceptive powers, sorry "training".

Perhaps the most disgusting trait of SWs is their apparently almost universal inability to ever accept that they're wrong and have irreversibly ruined people's lives - no matter how much evidence is whacking them in the face.

Your mom :p

Isaac_AG":160k2ok8 said:
ajm":160k2ok8 said:

I hear this, my folks due to the charity they ran, had first hand knowledge of the stupidity and total misunderstanding of children and their needs that SW's displayed and the lack of helpful, workable solutions to problems and when their mistakes were staring them in the face they'd argue black was white rather than admit they made a mistake.

Alison

Yes but at least we write coherent sentences and use punctuation correctly.

Charlieboy28":eolkdfqm said:
Isaac_AG":eolkdfqm said:
ajm":eolkdfqm said:

Alison

Yes but at least we write coherent sentences and use punctuation correctly.

When writing fast on here it's just one of those things that 99% of posters succumb to, resorting to insulting the poster as a method of defense is a bit lame, sorry :)

Alison

As is insulting a poster without knowing them or anything about the job that they do.

Chill for a bit folks. Try not to get the thread locked until I get home from work and I can respond to all you issue laden monkeys then.

Charlieboy28":2lnvnn54 said:
As is insulting a poster without knowing them or anything about the job that they do.

Chill for a bit folks. Try not to get the thread locked until I get home from work and I can respond to all you issue laden monkeys then.

I do believe I can lay claim to that particular label.

Charlieboy28":3nv94szp said:

I didn't insult you, I didn't know what you did. I was insulting a constantly failing profession and from the experiences I had growing up witnessing my parent's picking up the pieces after the devastation caused to children not simply by neglectful parents but very often by the decisions of their social workers, you directly insulted me, big difference.

Alison

You quoted the tail end of a personal insult directed at me due to my profession. Apologies if you were merely going of at a tangent.

I have social work to do. Chat later

Back