Michael Le Vell Off To The Pub!

highlandsflyer":291b0w7w said:
There is no such thing as proven innocent.

You could say the same about being proven guilty, but if you have been cleared of all charges then the public should accept that finding, it's not up to the general public carry on accusing people found to be innocent, if the accuser want's to appeal than that's up to her to decide not me and you.

Alison

highlandsflyer":3fy2m9e0 said:
My own experience of one particularly hurtful complaint has led me to believe the system is completely flawed in terms of allowing accusations become allegations without much scrutiny.

I'd completely agree with this. I know of several people whose working lives were made hell for more than six months because of the accusations of a single person (which turned out to have no evidence to substantiate them at all).

Andy R":vutj9kjh said:
Charlieboy28":vutj9kjh said:
he did do it and then got away with it
You know this for a fact, of course.

He's a "social" "worker" isn't he? They "know" all sorts of things about you and your family which you don't even know yourself - it's because they have magic perceptive powers, sorry "training".

Perhaps the most disgusting trait of SWs is their apparently almost universal inability to ever accept that they're wrong and have irreversibly ruined people's lives - no matter how much evidence is whacking them in the face.

Back