Top cap for syncros stem

g60go

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a top cap for syncros stem,I have one but looks like its been slightly over tightened at some point,its a plastic one,and the bolt is wanting to pull through the bottom of the top cap a bit,really would like a better one,don't know if there is an Ali alternative out there??? It's 1 1/8 if that makes a difference! Let me know if u can help?

It's only for pre-tensioning the stack before you bolt the clamp on, after which its just decoration. Use another cap for pre-tensioning and fit the syncros one when done (and don't over-tighten).

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
contact forum member "mojo ti" who makes reproductions in France, that are better than original and nearly indistinguishable.

H2BLOOD":2yvx4kmq said:
http://r.ebay.com/hQJmID

Ship to US only but you can use my address and I'll post it to you.

Thanks for the link but unfortunately by the time it's arrived I could have bought another stem and top cap for that money! Thanks anyway!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cyclotoine":8iepwsfl said:
contact forum member "mojo ti" who makes reproductions in France, that are better than original and nearly indistinguishable.

Has anyone got any pics of what he does? Would like more info on his items!

Back