Polish Panto Butcher is on the sauce

agentorange

rBotM Winner
In all honesty, what Italian classic wouldn't look a peach adorned with these £200 beauties?

ScreenShot2013-09-10at202559_zps43472ef6.png

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Campagnolo-nu ... 0658188421

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Out of interest, are these available as 'real' items?

Really, as has been mentioned in the previous thread, he is getting better but these are a bit too much - i think sometimes, less is more, and this is one of those instances.

Richard

He spelt Campagnolo wrong on the right lever (as we look at it), at least it looks that way!

Do you reckon its all freehand?

In regard to originality, afaik all pantographing is aftermarket so there is no such thing as original.

Tel,

You know there is a gap in the market for you there - panto and polish!

Richard

I know, I know. I've got the Campagnolo logo's (which I'm goin to do a batch of soon) but in honesty set up and machining fees are massive, to do it properly ain't cheap....

New name for the shop -

Terry's Panto Emporium!! or

Terry's Polish and Panto Palace!!! or

Terry's Polished and Pantoed Parthenon!!! or

Terry's Bling Market - parts polished by a master part polisher!

Terry's Drillium Den!

I should go on but i am tired, roll om 7am!!

Richard

Those look pretty awful to be honest & poor machining skills when looking at the drilled holes & supposedly milled grooves - certainly embarrasses us machinists

Hi Nob,

Perhaps another pic of your rear mech would be appropriate here - it is incredible - truely incredible.

Richard

Back