Rossin Pursuit Build

PANZR":2bmwepmf said:
Have you got the correct shape handlebars?
I saw some for sale locally recently but, I can't for the life of me remember where it was

Hey,

I am I'm contact with a seller from Russia regarding these specific handlebars. I will post updates on that development!! Very exciting.

Cheers

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I had seen that and was going to buy it but the shoes were too small!!!

Some fantastic pics there, droooooooooooooooool!

Richard

Shoes are too big for me - shouldn't be a deal breaker but if i'm spending that sort of money.....(as if)

Not in great condition that bike - from the photo's Matt put up i'd say he's got one in better condition - one of 20 as well - I wonder how true that is?

Agreed on the pics, he's done well to show the bike in it's actual condition - whoever buys can't quibble over it's condition.

It appears to be a variant of Matt's bike - and actually i love the chips and marks on it - and that is unusual for me.

Lottery night tonight!!!

Richard

Lottery win would pay for the chiropractor you'd need to have on tap after riding that!

I like it also as the battle scars are what makes it proper, but not convinced it's a rider as such - expensive wall hanger in essence.

Wooooooh big money!! I don't think it'll hit that price... I'd say the starting price is what it could go for, but hey, someone may really want it!! Shame about the shoes Richard lol.

0_c86a7_b87baa45_XL.jpg

Amazing to see this photo! The name Kuznetsov on my frame is the man standing on the far right. Meaning that my frame could well be one of these in the photo too, as it was used for the students of Kuznetsov! Interesting!

lovely ;)

so have you found a correct handlebar ?
206166_4077804701263_217300519_n.jpg

here's my finished rossin , so i wonder how many of this bikes left these day ?

Back