Random Photo Thread

Obviously the pics were somewhere warm and sunny and not in my part of the world, i was guessing Tenerife or somewhere similar.

Richard

As people seemed to be posting pictures of hills thought I would post one too :)

From my second home. The Rhein-Ruhr area of Germany.

This is above Lake Baldeneysee. Said to be made at the wish of the steel magnate Krupp by flooding a village.

The climb is within a forest on a 'cobbled' track therefore no gradient sign. It is not the height of the climbs in Scotland. The info I have from my garmin is it is 1.1 km long and rises 80m. But for me, coming from Norfolk, that is enough. It starts off steepest in the first 10 metres often on slippery wet leaves. It is difficult as if you stand the wheel spins out but sitting lifts the front wheel when crossing the drainage gulleys which run across it.

Could we have some 'real' pics which include some rain and grey skies and sorry looking people soaked through - that is life in Norn IRon most of the time. Saying that we did have some good weather this summer - if did not rain for at least 3 weeks!

Richard

p.s. i must take a pic sometime when i am out and i mean out of the garage!

At least take one pic of rain - i am more than jealous!!! You could even include someone else's bike in it as this is a bike forum!

Ireland is green because we are so jealous of other people's weather!

Richard

Don't know what the problem is Richard, the weather you get in Norn Iron we usually get here within 12 hours

Any guesses as to where this is West coast Scotlanders ?

5091047820_1842f7464f_b.jpg

Back